Go to www.myvote.wi.gov
At that website you can: Register to Vote; Submit an Absentee Request, Change Your Address, Check Your Voter Information.
Or, you may:
Stop by the Town office during normal business hours to fill out a voter registration form, or download it from our “Election Information” section of the website. For purposes of voter registration, a form of identification constitutes acceptable proof of residence if it includes:
1. A current and complete name, including both the given and family name; and
2. A current and complete residential address, including a numbered street address, if any, and the name of a municipality. PROOF OF RESIDENCE The following constitute acceptable Proof-of-Residence if the document contains the information specified above:
1. A Wisconsin motor vehicle operator’s license.
2. A Wisconsin identification card.
3. Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit or by an employer in the normal course of business, but not including a business card.
4. A credit card or plate.
5. A library card.
6. A check-cashing or courtesy card issued by a merchant in the normal course of business.
7. A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
8. A residential lease which is effective for a period that includes election day.
9. A university, college or technical institute fee card.
10. A university, college or technical institute identification card.
11. An airplane pilot’s license.
12. A gas, electric or telephone service statement for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before election day.